Alfaketoglutarat Arginine (AAKG) with the addition of vitamin B6 in the best form of powder in the package 250gr.
AAKG is a combination of two components: arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid.
Key benefits of supplementation AAKG:
- Increased production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Better oxygenation of muscle
- Improved transport of nutrients
- Improved transport of creatine, amino acids and glucose
- Lowering blood pressure through relaxation of smooth muscle
- Accelerate recovery
- Increases immunity
- Increases sensitivity to insulin creating an environment for greater anabolism cells - muscle
- Antioxidant properties
- Directly affects the muscle growth
The recommended method of consumption: 5 grams (1 scoop) before training, 2.5 gram (1/2 measuring cup) after training. In non-training days 1/2 measuring cup before bedtime.
|Nutritional value in one serving|
|Alfa-Ketoglutaran Argininy||2,5 g|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg|
|*% RDA – percent of the recommended daily allowance|