activates the two most important mechanisms responsible for particularly effective release of the energy accumulated in the fat tissue of the body – accelerating the metabolism and increasing the basal metabolic rate, as well as stimulating lipolysis and intensifying the utilisation of its products.
Thermo Speed® Hardcore consists of 2 blends: and .
The group of ingredients encoded under the name created purely from top-quality standardized plant extracts and are designed to focus the synergistic effect of individual substances towards the acceleration of lypolysis and inhibiting the synthesis of fat in the body.
– from the point of view of fat loss, the most desirable aspect of HCA is that it functions as a competing inhibitor for ATP citrate lyase enzyme, and, as a result, inhibits the synthesis of fat. Additionally, this compound is believed to decrease the level of sugar in the bloodstream and to decrease insulin levels.
– synephrine is an alpha-adrenergic agonist. These agonists play an important role in the fat tissue (their stimulation increases the lipolysis of white fat tissue), also, when stimulated, they decrease appetite and accelerate metabolism, thus increasing the expenditure of the energy accumulated in the fat tissue.
– forskolin's basic mechanism is to activate the adenyl cyclase enzyme, to increase the cyclical level of AMP (cAMP) and to activate related functions. Studies on humans show that in the case of obese people the activity of this enzyme is lowered. Taking Coleus forskohlii extract, standardized to contain 10% forskolin, two times a day for 8 weeks resulted in an 8% reduction of body fat. Additionally, forskolin is believed to stimulate the release of thyroid hormones that greatly influence basal metabolic rate and fat loss.
– increases the amount of heat produced in the body, at the same time slowing down the rate of fat synthesis in fat cells (adipocytes), thus inhibiting their growth.
This highly energetic active substance intensifies thermogenesis and the oxidation of the products of the breakdown of the fat tissue, and increases the metabolic rate. At the same time, research shows that piperine may increase the level of serotonine and beta-endorphins in the brain.
Active substances grouped under the code name of the System blend are meant to increase the effectiveness of biochemical processes in which products released during the breakdown of fat may be effectively oxidised, and, together with other substances contained in a , slow down fat synthesis and accumulation.
– limits the range of the fluctuations of the glucose level by inhibiting its absorption from the intestine, resulting in limited secretion and prolipogenic effect of insulin. Additionally, it inhibits the accumulation of fat by decreasing its absorption in the intestine and limiting the effectiveness of liver metabolism.
in its pure, , is absorbed much faster when crossing the blood-brain barrier, instantly stimulating the central nervous system, and quickly accelerating metabolism,
– research shows that active substances contained in the extract, the most valuable of which are gingerols, may increase the rate of metabolism by up to 20%, this is possibly the result of the improved utilisation of oxygen in muscle cells which means that free fatty acids can be used better as a source of energy. Additionally, ginger increases the feeling of fullness after a meal, lowering the caloric intake during the day,
– acts as a precursor for adrenaline and noradrenaline securing their level growth and the mental and physical activity thus helping to increase caloric expenditure. At the same time, as a precursor of cholecystokinin ("fullness" hormone), it may have a significant influence on limiting the amount of food eaten, thus lowering the caloric intake during the day.
This alkaloid acts as a stimulant, blocking the breakdown of cyclical AMP in a cell, and as such it may prolong the activity of catecholamines, such as adrenaline. It accelerates metabolism by increasing thermogenesis and caloric expenditure. Because caffeine contained in guarane is tied by cell elements, its release in the gastric tract is much slower, and the level of pure caffeine in the bloodstream is lower but lasts longer providing longer mental and physical stimulation.
Such an approach to designing products dedicated to those who are aiming for effective fat loss, that is using products that stimulate the breakdown of the fat tissue and instant oxidation of the breakdown products, led to the scientists using , to create a . This product who have used other products that support fat loss, but due to frequent use these products have became ineffective. Positively completed tests by members of the elite allow us to give you a highly effective and extremely powerful product.
One of the key advantages of is that it was produced with the use of standardized plant extract with a precisely defined content of active substances. Because of this, the influence on the body is much more effective and predictable.
are trademarks registered for the benefit of Olimp Laboratories in the Patent Office of Poland, respectively from . Additionally, the textual trademark “ ” has been submitted to international procedure in all over the world and has so far been registered in Also the textual and figurative trademarks have been submitted for registration in international procedure in many countries, also outside of Europe.
L-tyrosine, bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, garcinia cambogia extract, ginger extract, guarana extract, green coffee bean extract, caffeine, Indian Coleus extract, 2,8 % cayenne pepper extract, Cacao bean extract, anti-caking agent – magnesium stearate; 1 % nicotinic acid – niacin, 0,4% black pepper extract, capsule (gelatine, colour: E 171)
|Nutritional value in one serving|
|Cacao extract||30 mg|
|Coleus forskholi extract||35 mg|
|Garcinia cambogia extract||200 mg|
|Ginger extract||100 mg|
|Green coffee extract||55 mg|
|Guarana extract||100 mg|
|Niacin||12 mg (75% RDA - recommended daily allowance )|
|*% RDA – percent of the recommended daily allowance|